The Popcorn Fundraiser is canceled. Please email Ms. Blanca at [email protected], so she can give you a refund. Provide the following information in your email.
1. First and Last name for the check
2. Your address
If you would like to donate the money. Send Mrs. Blanca an email, so she can email you a donation letter.
Thank you for your support!
The WHES Booster Club organizes many fundraisers throughout the school year to raise money to support the students, teachers, and staff at Westport Heights.
Annual Giving and Direct Donations
- We aim for 100% participation from our families to help support WHES through a direct donation
- Click for our Annual Giving flyer with more information
- Fall - Catalog Sales and Otis Spunkmeyer cookies
- Spring - Popcornopolis
Retailer Rewards Programs
- Shop AmazonSmile online at - select "Westport Heights Elementary School Support Club" (EIN:95-4333653)
- Ralph’s Community Rewards Program - please link your card to our non-profit today visit www.ralphs.com and click on the Ralph’s Rewards button in the upper right hand corner. (ID #81206)
- Office Depot 5% Back To School Program - Use our school ID when you shop for school supplies online or in the store and WHES will receive 5% back in credits. (ID #70010328)
- Target Red Card gives back 1% to WHES (ID #32978). Easy to register in store or online at Target
- Boxtops4Education - buy grocery and office supplies with the Boxtops4Education, click the Box Tops and collect them - each one is worth 10 cents for our school.
Local Restaurant Nights
- Join us for a night at a local restaurant and a percentage of the sales goes to WHES
- Recent nights have been held at Benny's, Melody Pizza, and Panera
- Harvest Festival
- Multicultural Festival
- Movie Nights
- Back to School Picnic
- WHES T-shirts and Hoodies
- Friday Snack Sales
- Bake Sales at our events
We also seek grants to support our programs and school. We have been honored to recently receive grants from the following organizations:
- International Dyslexia Association - Los Angeles funding instructional kits and learning materials to support Early Language and Literacy Plan for all students at WHES
- SoCalGas funding our robotics program with Dash and Dot robots
- The Bitty Foundation funding Playworks
- And more!
If you have experience or interest in grantwriting, please contact us at [email protected]. We can always use more help with researching grants and writing proposals.
We are actively seeking sponsors for WHES programs and school initiatives and we are working on our sponsorship strategy. We have event sponsorships and program ads, yearbook ads, in-kind donation opportunities, and many other ways to work with you on a package. If you are interested in supporting WHES, please reach out to [email protected] for more information.